location skis tignes historique

1959-Le-Vallon-Blanc-en-con

1959

The first buildings in the ski resort of Tignes.

 

1960

On th side of the Hotel Refuge, le VALLON BLANC is now built.

Albert REYMOND is the first owner of the shop in a part of the first floor of the building.

1960-Le-Vallon-Blanc

 

1974-Le-Vallon-Blanc

 1971

In 1971, Danièle et Bernard REYMOND are the new owners of the shop built by their uncle Albert.

The shop is still located in a small part of the first floor.

 

1986

between 1971 and 1986, the shop stretches on the ground floor and also on the sides to get its actual geometry :

  • Ski clothing on the first floor
  • On ground floor :
    • ski retail, bootfitting et accessories
    • ski hire area
    • workshop for ski maintenance

1991-Le-Vallon-Blanc-

 1999-Le-Vallon-Blanc-

 2004

In 2004, Marie et Nicolas REYMOND are the new owners of the shop and replace Bernard and Danièle, parents of Nicolas.

The shop is still one of the last independant ski shops.

 

Welcome in 

Quartier du Rosset
73320 TIGNES
Tel : 04 79 06 33 70
Fax : 04 79 06 41 49
French (Fr)

Situation

le vallon blanc situation